This post was sponsored by Hood as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Twice Baked Potatoes stuffed with fluffy potato, bacon, cheese, sour cream and green onion.
- Russet Potatoes
- Cheddar cheese
- Hood Sour Cream
Related: Air Fryer Twice Baked SWEET Potatoes
- I opt to shred my cheddar cheese myself - it melts better than the bagged stuff
- Butter definitely has different tastes from brand to brand so be sure to get one you actually enjoy the taste of
- Hood is my sour cream pick every time because it is made with high quality ingredients and their farmers pledge to not use rBST (artificial grown hormones - yuck)
Air Fry Potato until tender as you would a regular baked potato. Slice off top of potato and scoop flesh into a bowl.
Mix other filling ingredients into potatoes.
Add a little cheese and then the potato filling back into the potato skin.
Top with a little more cheese and bacon and pop back into air fryer until cheese is melted.
Printable Recipe Card
Air Fryer Twice Baked Potato
- Air Fryer
- 2 large Russet Potatoes
- 1 T Olive oil
- 2 T Butter, Melted
- ¼ C Hood Sour Cream
- 1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese (mild, sharp or a blend) - divided
- 2 slices Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 Green Onion, sliced
- Rub oil all over potato skins and if desired sprinkle with salt. Place in air fryer for 35 minutes at 400 F. If not fork tender after 35 minutes, continue to cook in 5 minute increments. Allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Slice tops from potatoes. Scoop potato into bowl, being careful not to pierce the potato skin.
- Add melted butter, salt, ¾ of the bacon, ½ of the cheese and the sour cream to the bowl with potato. Use a hand mixer to blend together.
- Sprinkle a small amount of cheese into each potato skin. Scoop potato mixture into the potato skins. Top with remaining cheese and bacon, slighly pushing into the potato mixture to secure it.
- Return to air fryer 400 F for 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- Serve with additional Hood Sour Cream and green onions, if desired.