What's better than enjoying your favorite Starbucks recipes at home? It saves money and in the winter months, it's not always easy to get out. So light the fireplace or firepit and grab your mug, it's time to make your faves!
Fall and winter are by far my favorite seasons for Starbucks treats. I'm not just talking about the famous (or infamous), Pumpkin Spice Latte, although it is my personal favorite. There are so many flavor combination during these limited months.
Let's face it, hitting up Starbucks every day can get expensive. It makes so much more sense to make these Starbucks recipes at home. Sure, hit up Starbucks as a special treat, but on the regular, make it yourself.
Related: Easy, 30-Minute Winter Recipes
This collection includes, of course, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin cream cold foam, eggnog latte, peppermint white mocha, gingerbread latte and more!
What's your favorite Starbucks flavor?
Fall Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam (Starbucks Dupe)
Snickerdoodle Iced Coffee
- 1 coffee maker
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee if using the Ninja scoop, it's 3 small scoops
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon divided
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar can use less if desired
- ¼ cup half and half or milk, cream etc.
- Place brown sugar and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in a tumbler filled ¾ full with ice. Place under the brewer for brewing.
- Place coffee grounds and remaining ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in a filter (either paper or reusable) in brew basket. Turn knob to "cup" size and press "brew over ice" option. When done brewing, stir in half and half.
- If desired top with whipped cream and a sprinkle more of brown sugar and/or cinnamon. Enjoy
Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice Latte
Banana Bread Starbucks Copycat Recipe
Chai Latte (Tea) Starbucks Copycat
Caramel Macchiato Pumpkin Bread
- non-stick spray
- 2 C flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 eggs
- ½ C oil
- 1 ½ C sugar granulated
- ½ C International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 oz pure pumpkin
- 1 T butter melted
- 1 C confectioner's sugar
- 3 T International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- Spray loaf pan w/ non stick spray
- Whisk together first 8 ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together eggs, oil, sugar, creamer and vanilla. Once smooth, mix in pumpkin.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake at 350 for 1 hr 10 min.
- Allow to cool slightly in pan for a few minutes and then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling.
- In a bowl whisk together icing ingredients.
- Drizzle over bread.