These Crockpot Chicken Caesar Wraps are a family favorite. Not only are they super easy to prepare but since the chicken is cooked in a slow cooker, there is no heating up the house. Great meal to prepare during the summer heat!
Related: Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Wraps
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information please visit my disclosure page
I hate grilling in the heat. So as much as I like a grilled chicken caesar, it isn't happening in the summer. This is when I like to bust out the trusty old slow cooker.
While I'm typically not a fan of hot and cold foods mixed together. There is just something magical about the cool lettuce paired with the warmed chicken. Just try it and you'll see.
- BONELESS CHICKEN - I've used boneless breasts but you can also use boneless thighs.
- BROTH - Chicken broth is best but in a pinch you could use vegetable.
- CAESAR DRESSING - whatever brand you prefer is fine
- TORTILLAS - I use flour tortillas
- PARMESAN CHEESE
- PARSLEY - Freshly chopped
- LETTUCE - Romaine
- BLACK PEPPER
See the recipe card for detailed instructions and steps.
- Slow cook the chicken with the broth for a few hours and shred it. Drain liquid.
- Add the shredded chicken back to slow cooker pot along with the Caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, parsley and black pepper. Cover and allow that to slow cook for 30 minutes.
- Assemble the wraps by placing the chicken mixture and the lettuce in a wrap and rolling up.
All slow cookers / crock pots cook a little differently. Get to know your slow cooker and whether it runs extremely hot or whether it takes a little longer than most. This can change the cook times.
- Sandwich - instead of a flour tortilla, try a sandwich roll
- Pasta - Cook up the chicken and toss it into some pasta
- Croutons - if you want to add some croutons to the wrap try my homemade croutons
- Slow Cooker / Crock Pot
- Slow Cooker Liners - optional - easy clean up
- Shredding Claws - optional but great for shredding chicken
Leftovers can be kept in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leftover Caesar chicken can be added to salads, sandwiches and pastas.
Printable Recipe Card
Crock Pot Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¾ cup Caesar dressing
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 9 ounces chopped romaine lettuce
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Line your crock pot with a liner or spray with non stick spray. Place chicken in crockpot with broth. Cover and cook 4 hours on low.
- Remove chicken. Drain liquid from crock pot.
- Shred chicken and return to crock pot.
- Add dressing, parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper to the shredded chicken. Stir. Replace cover and cook for 30 more minutes.
- Lay tortillas out, add chicken mixture and romaine lettuce. Roll up and enjoy.