My homemade /copycat take on the popular "Just Crack An Egg" breakfast cups. Prep Sunday night and have breakfast ready in under 2 minutes each morning. So easy, the kids can make them!
Related: Air Fryer Breakfast Egg Rolls
Meal Prep For The Week
Preparing the Egg Cup
What If I Don't Eat Bacon or Sausage?
DIY Just Crack An Egg Breakfast Prep
- 5 slices bacon (cooked and roughly chopped)
- 5 links breakfast sausage (prepared & roughly chopped)
- 5-10 eggs (amount varies based on whether you use 1 or 2 eggs per cup)
- ½ C shredded cheddar cheese or preferred cheese blend
- black pepper
- non stick spray
- Spray inside of mug or mason jar with non-stick spray. Crack 1 or 2 egg(s) in cup and stir well with fork.
- Stir in desired amount of black pepper, chopped bacon and/or sausage and cheese.
- Place in microwave for 1 minute. If using just one egg, allow to sit for 30 seconds and enjoy. If using two eggs, stir after 1 minute and then return to microwave for 30 more seconds. Let sit another 30 seconds and enjoy.
This post is a DIY / homemade version of a store bought product named Just Crack An Egg