My homemade /copycat take on the popular "Just Crack An Egg" breakfast cups. Prep Sunday night and have breakfast ready in under 2 minutes each morning. So easy, the kids can make them!
Related: Air Fryer Breakfast Egg Rolls
Meal Prep For The Week
Preparing the Egg Cup
What If I Don't Eat Bacon or Sausage?
Printable Recipe Card
DIY Just Crack An Egg Breakfast Prep
My homemade take on the Just Crack An Egg Cups available at stores. This recipe makes breakfast prep a cinch.
- 5 slices bacon (cooked and roughly chopped)
- 5 links breakfast sausage (prepared & roughly chopped)
- 5-10 eggs (amount varies based on whether you use 1 or 2 eggs per cup)
- ½ C shredded cheddar cheese or preferred cheese blend
- black pepper
- non stick spray
- Spray inside of mug or mason jar with non-stick spray. Crack 1 or 2 egg(s) in cup and stir well with fork.
- Stir in desired amount of black pepper, chopped bacon and/or sausage and cheese.
- Place in microwave for 1 minute. If using just one egg, allow to sit for 30 seconds and enjoy. If using two eggs, stir after 1 minute and then return to microwave for 30 more seconds. Let sit another 30 seconds and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
This post is a DIY / homemade version of a store bought product named Just Crack An Egg
Leave a Reply