This Cold Spinach Artichoke Dip with Greek Yogurt is lower in calories and higher in protein than the typical spinach dip recipe but it is certainly not short on flavor.
Since this spinach dip doesn't require baking or heating of any kind, it is perfect to take along to events, parties, potlucks etc. How great is a no-bake dip?
If you are anything like me though, you'll likely just have a bowl of this delicious cold dip sitting in your fridge for random afternoon snacking. Don't worry, this is a judgement-free zone, so go ahead, eat dip in the day, who cares!
Related: Spinach Dip Christmas Tree Appetizer & Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
- Spinach - frozen/chopped, defrost
- Seasonings - dehydrated onion, garlic powder, onion salt, salt if needed
- Cheese - cream cheese and parmesan, freshly grated is best
- Greek Yogurt - plain and high protein variety
- Artichokes - marinated and chopped
Tip: You can cut even more calories by using low-fat cream cheese!
See recipe card below for measurements and amounts.
No, I didn't forget to put in the mayo. That's right this is a spinach artichoke dip without mayo! I'm just not a mayo fan.
Simple, just stir everything together. That's it!
The dip is ready to go immediately. If you are not serving right away, refrigerate until serving.
Seasonings - add crushed red pepper for a little heat
Crunch - If you want a little crunch, add chopped water chestnuts, almonds, pine nuts or walnuts. Some of these will even add a little more protein.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information please visit my disclosure page
Mixing Bowl - I prefer a large glass bowl
Rubber Spatula - You can use any mixing spoon but I prefer the feel of a rubber spatula. These are also helpful in being able to scrape down the sides of the bowl etc.
Printable Recipe Card
Cold Spinach Artichoke Dip With Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup High Protein Greek Yogurt Oikos Pro or similar
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach thawed
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated onion
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir well until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Trying All The Foods says
Made this and ate it cold with chips, saved the leftovers and reheated in the microwave instead of the oven.