Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken - Boneless chicken breasts marinated in an easy mixture and then grilled to juicy perfection!
Interested in more savory lemon recipe? Check out this collection of 12 Lemon recipes.
My grill is officially back in action.
This past weekend we finally had a little break from all the rain and the sun shined down on us for a while. We were able to get some yard work done, get the garden planted and neatened up. And best of all we got to fire up that grill for dinner.
On to the recipe for Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken!
Pair this Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken with Cruciferous Crunch Pasta Salad!
Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken
- 1.5 lb boneless chicken
- ⅓ C lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 T worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 T chopped rosemary fresh
- ¼ C olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients, except chicken.
- Place chicken in a bowl or resealable back. Pour marinade over chicken. Move chicken around a bit with tongs to allow the marinade to get on all the chicken. Cover and place in refrigerator 2-4 hours.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Place chicken on grill/grill pan and cook about 5 minutes per side, depending on the size of your chicken. (always check chicken for safe temperature using an instant read thermometer).
Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken can be prepared on an outdoor grill, grill pan or you could bake it in the oven. Any way you make it, it will be juicy and delicious!
Perfect grilled chicken to have on hand! Turn it into salads, wraps, sandwiches! Yum! We love BJs too!