S'mores Fudge - Chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker; all the flavors of a campfire favorite, minus the hassle of a fire.
You might be thinking, s'mores are only a summer treat but I beg to differ. Whenever the craving for a creamy, rich, chocolatey treat, quickly whip up a batch of this easy, shortcut fudge.
🍫 What is s'mores fudge?
An easy fudge recipe with mini marshmallows and crushed graham crackers stirred in.
Just in case you have never heard of s'mores, s'mores are the delicious concoction of a toasted marshmallow squished between two graham crackers with a bit (or more) of chocolate nestled in the center. The heat from the toasted marshmallow softens the chocolate just enough.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information please visit my disclosure page
- semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- vanilla extract
- sweetened condensed milk
- melt together chocolate, butter, sweetened condensed milk until smooth
- stir in all other ingredients
🍽 Cook's Tips
- Cut the squares small - This S'mores Fudge is super rich and a small piece will more than satisfy your sweet tooth. And if it doesn't, well then, I won't tell if you have two.
- If you aren't comfortable with the double boiler method, this fudge can be made in the microwave. Set microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time. Be sure to not burn the chocolate. As soon as it's smooth, stop heating.
- Be sure the glass bowl you use as a double boiler is heat safe!
Fudge can be stored at room temperature or in refrigerator. You can also store fudge in the freezer. Cut into individual portions and store in a freezer-safe, air tight container. Thaw at room temperature or in refrigerator.
- 2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 T butter cut into small cubes
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ t kosher salt
- 1 ½ C mini marshmallows
- 1 ½ C chopped graham cracker about 5 sheets
Prepare 9x9 pan w/ cooking spray and then line pan with a sheet of wax paper (or parchment paper).
Prepare a double boiler by bringing a saucepan of water to a simmer and placing a tight fitting glass bowl on top.
Place butter, chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in bowl and heat until everything is melted, stirring almost constantly until well incorporated (about 5 min)
Turn off heat. Stir in vanilla and salt. Stir in 1 C mini marshmallows and 1 C chopped graham crackers.
Spread into prepared pan and sprinkle remaining marshmallows and graham crackers on top. Refrigerate 2 hours before cutting.