This super easy breakfast burrito recipe can be made with meat-free products or with traditional pork or bacon.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #VeggieNewYear #MorningStarFarms #CollectiveBias
You know how they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day? Well, I've been totally guilty of falling back into my old habits of skipping it. I also have realized I'm setting a terrible example because lately, I've noticed my son skipping breakfast too.
I realize that most people make their resolutions on January 1st, but hey, at least I'm still in January, right. So, today, I am vowing to make breakfast a priority again.
With that in mind, I started playing around with combinations for breakfast burritos. If I am going to stick to said resolution, I have to have an easy recipe and I have to have variety.
Even though I opted to make my breakfast burritos meat-free, please don't limit yourself to meatless options. Bring the bacon and sausage on!
How Do I Make Super Easy Breakfast Burritos?
Step 1: Prepare your meat or meat-replacement ingredients.
Step 2. Cook up a few eggs.
Step 3. Chop an avocado and shred some cheese. Optional, scorch tortilla over open flame (stove top).
Step 4. Add everything in a tortilla and roll up.
Step 5. Enjoy a delicious and super easy breakfast burrito
Super Easy Breakfast Burrito
- 2 flour tortillas
- 3 eggs scrambled & cooked
- ¼ C shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 MorningStar Farms® Sausage Patty or Bacon Strip prepared and sliced/chopped
- ½ avocado diced
- If desired, heat tortilla to soften over open flame or in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place tortillas on flat surface. Divide the ingredients equally and layer on on half of each tortilla.
- Roll tortillas by folding in ends and rolling tortilla up and over layered ingredients. If you can't fold in end well, wrap bottom with foil to secure.
Check out my recipe for MorningStar Farms®Buffalo Chik Pita Wrap
Optional/Alternative Ingredients for Super Easy Breakfast Burrito
- Black Beans
- Change up cheese variety
- Spinach Tortilla