The FTC really likes for us to tell you about how this blog earns an income. Here’s how:
- Some of the links in my posts are “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and make a purchase, I will receive commission at no additional cost to you. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my readers.
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Occasionally I review products on this blog. A lot of the time I have received the item being reviewed for free. I only recommend products/services I believe will be good for my readers. My opinions of these products are mine alone and have not been influenced in any way.
- Some articles will note being a “sponsored post”. This is a post in which a company has sponsored via cash payment or gift of value. Again, I only recommend products/services I believe will benefit my readers and all words are my own.
- This blog contains advertisements for which I am compensated.