This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FallWithATwist #CollectiveBias
MorningStar Farms Buffalo Chik Patty Wraps - A quick and easy veggie cuisine meal option; perfect for busy nights or an any day lunch!
I love Thanksgiving. Everyone who knows me knows this. I love spending days on end preparing pies and vegetables and brining that beautiful bird.
You know what I don't like?
I don't like when the night before Thanksgiving (or any holiday for that matter) while I'm prepping EVERYTHING for the big day, my husband or my kid(s) walks in and asks what I'm making for dinner. Oh, I'm sorry, is this feast I'm spending 3 days preparing not enough effort for you? My bad. Let me get right on that for you.
Wrong. Not happening. This year I'm preparing myself ahead of time. I'm grabbing some MorningStar Buffalo Chik Patties and making a wrap that everyone will enjoy. They don't need to know how easy it is. I might even try to get extra credit for making a delicious meal on the eve of The Big Day! Heck, plus it's nice to serve up Veggie Cuisine to the family every now and then. Who says MorningStar Farms foods have to be for vegetarians? Not me. I say even us carnivores need a break every now and then. Don't we?
Since I generally do the bulk of my holiday shopping at Target anyway, it's convenient that I can grab everything I need for these wraps while I'm holiday shopping.
You want to know how easy these are to make? Heck, you could even microwave the patties if you want! How's that for easy. Head's up though, I prefer to bake them, but if you're really in a crunch for time, go right ahead.
Well, there you go, I just scored you even more points during the holiday season.
Do you have any holiday season time savers for me?
Buffalo Chik Pattie Wraps
- 2 MorningStar Buffalo Chik Patties
- 1 Celery Stalk cut into thirds and each third cut into sticks
- 1 Carrot cut into sticks same size as celery
- 1 C Spinach fresh, packed
- 2 T Ranch dressing
- ¼ C Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- 2 Pita loaves whole
- Prepare Chik Patties according to package instruction. When cooked, slice each patty into 4 slices.
- Lay each pita loaf flat (do not slice open).
- Spread each pita with 1T Ranch dressing. Place the spinach over the Ranch dressing, then add the carrots and celery sticks. Finally place the sliced Chik Patty and the bleu cheese crumbles.
- Fold over sides of pita to create a wrap.
- I like to wrap the bottom of the wrap in foil to secure the wrap. You can also use toothpicks to secure if you prefer.