The holiday season is here and the amount of parties is endless. The crowd I have over generally prefers finger foods and appetizers over a full meal. When I served these yummy little treats, I couldn't even keep up with the demand. Now I know to prepare double the amount! They are so good and easy to grab and eat without any utensils etc. I was a little intimidated by the wonton wrapper idea but now that I've done it I am already trying to think of what else I can stuff these little heavenly cups with. Do not be afraid of the wonton wrapper.
Recipe originally found on the Bob Evans Sausage website.
1 lb ground sausage
1 16 oz package of wonton wrappers
1 C shredded monterey jack cheese
1 C shredded cheddar cheese
½ C ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Crumble sausage in skillet. Cook over medium heat until just browned, stirring occasionally. Drain and add to a large bowl. Set aside.
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray and insert wonton wrappers to form a small cup.
- Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool in muffin tin.
- To bowl with sausage add the cheeses and dressing, Mix together.
- Fill wonton cups with sausage mixture and bake 10 minutes.
Leave a Reply