Mini Pumpkin Pie No Bake Cheesecakes - All the flavors of pumpkin pie transformed into individual, effortless, creamy, no bake cheesecakes.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
Two things about me that you may already know (if you follow me then you should), that I'm going to tell you again:
1. I love all things pumpkin, all year long, however, I do believe it tastes better in the fall.
2. I have zero patience for baking intricate desserts.
In an effort to get more awesome pumpkin-ness (yes, I can make up that word if I want to) in my life and in the lives of my family and friends who drop in, I have started to work on some quick and easy shortcut desserts. You are welcome.
Related: Pumpkin Cheesecake
One recent successful dessert I'd like to tell you about are these super cute Mini Pumpkin Pie No Bake Cheesecakes.
The Ingredient List Is Small (but big on flavor):
- Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt
- Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 count),
- Cream cheese
- Confectioner's sugar
- Orange zest
If you have kids who are wanting to help with "baking" this holiday season but you don't really want to have to deal with all the fuss involved, no bake pies are the way to go. Plus, who doesn't love mini things these days? People are loving sliders and mini pizzas, so why not mini pies? They're easy enough, that's for sure.
So next time you've got the hankering for a "little" something sweet (see what I did there, mini cheesecake=little) or your friend/family member mentions they're just going to drop by (uninvited), or even for the holidays coming up, give yourself a break and take my timesaving shortcut to deliciousness!
For more recipe ideas and inspiration check out these Pinterest Pages:
Which of your favorite pies would you like to see transformed into something effortless?
Mini Pumpkin Pie No Bake Cheesecakes
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 - 5.3 oz Oikos® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt
- 3 T confectioner's sugar
- 1 T orange zest
- 1 - 6 pack Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Place yogurt, cream cheese and sugar in a bowl. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Stir in orange zest.
- Fill each pie shell with mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Top each cheesecake with Reddi-Wip® and garnish with a few extra pieces of orange zest.
- Enjoy immensely.