These easy to make Breakfast Sliders are the perfect quick grab for holiday mornings, brunches or just a lazy breakfast for dinner night!
I've been making these Breakfast Sliders for some time now. I have served them two Christmases in a row. I've made them for dinner a few times and also served them up on Easter. So you can see, they are totally versatile.
I don't know why I never bothered to put up a recipe
Maybe because it's so easy and it barely qualifies as a recipe?
It's funny, recently, a blogger friend of mine and I were talking about how we find it hard to blog the super easy stuff but we really should. Sometimes it's the easy recipes people want most. We need to realize that more as bloggers.
This conversation is what finally made me decide to post this recipe for Breakfast Sliders.
Okay, that and it totally gave me a reason to make delicious Breakfast Sliders for no good reason.
Oh, and who doesn't love "breakfast for dinner"? These Breakfast Sliders make a great option for that too.
Not into bacon? Just substitute sausage or ham.
You know I love a versatile recipe.
To make the Breakfast Sliders all you have to do is make some scrambled eggs, either bacon or sausage, and pile it altogether with some cheese on rolls. Bake that up until the cheese is all ooey gooey and done.
To make things easier, you could even prepare the eggs and meat the night before and store in the refrigerator. Then in the morning just assemble and bake.
Looking for other breakfast options: Try my Avocado & Goat Cheese Open Faced Breakfast Sandwich
- 8 eggs
- ¼ C milk
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 12 slider rolls - keep attached
- 6 slices bacon cooked, roughly chopped
- ½ - ¾ C shredded cheddar cheese blend depending on how cheesy you want them
- 3 T butter divided
- Melt 1 T butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into heated skillet. Cook a few minutes, pushing eggs to the center, until cooked thru. Set aside.
- Slice the tops off slider rolls, keeping them attached to each other.
- Place the bottom half on a baking sheet or large baking dish. Layer scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. Place the roll tops back on. Melt remaining butter and brush over tops of rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-8 minutes uncovered until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Leave a Reply